Anyone can take this course
Map out key scenarios. Solve end-to-end problems. Facilitate and synthesize your first current state blueprinting session!
You will learn what it takes to organize and run a current-state service blueprinting workshop, synthesize the output and generate actionable work for your organization, and grow your service design skills as a trained service blueprinting facilitator!
This course covers:
- What a current state blueprint is and what it’s good for!
- Each step of the blueprinting process, from planning to taking action
- How to identify your opportunity spaces, scenarios, and touchpoints
- What makes up the front stage and backstage components of any experience
- How to plan out your service blueprinting project
- How to facilitate and synthesize a blueprinting session
- What to do with the output of your blueprint and how to take action
- Conducting your working sessions and workshops digitally or in-person